Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome too my new blog

As the title says 2manyhobbies. I'm pretty sure we all have too many hobbies at times. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but sometimes we all go overboard. So this Blog is dedicated to that. Here's a list of my hobbies.

  1. Model Building
  2. Computers
  3. Computer Gaming (This one is kinda on hold as the games just are not there nor is my laptop really gaming worthy right now)
  4. Gadgets (Love em just can't afford em)
  5. Beta software
  6. Cars (old and new)
  7. Digg I just can't stay off that damn website

There is more I'm sure but I don't want to look like a total nut hehe. So sit back enjoy and don't forget to bookmark this page. I got lots to post.

P.S. If you ever saw the modeltruckmafia website with all the truck models that's my old site and I will be posting those pictures also. I know longer own this domain nor have any involvement with whats there now.

No comments: